Terms and Conditions
(link to this page: http://riderite.com/Legal%20Notice)
Shortages/Errors in Shipment: Claims for shortages or errors in shipment must be reported within 30 days of receipt of order. Contact us at email@example.com . Proof of delivery must be supplied.
Damages in Shipment: Damages incurred during shipment are the responsibility of the carrier. Inspect all inbound shipments for damage before accepting delivery.
If you need to return or exchange a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org assistance. Returned merchandise must be in its original packaging and be in clean, resalable condition. All freight charges are the responsibility of the returning party. Only merchandise verifiable by an original invoice will be considered for return.
Service Part Limited Warranty
Firestone warrants that its service parts sold and used in the United States or Canada, for the warranty periods listed below, shall be free of substantial adverse material or manufacturing defects when used under normal operating conditions provided that Firestone manufactures the service part. This limited warranty does not include installation or other service charges for replacement.
For service parts sent free of charge under the original product warranty terms, this warranty begins on the original purchase date.
The service parts purchased outside of the warranty period or that were not covered under the original product warranty are warranted for the following time periods:
- Air springs are warranted for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed.
- Fasteners and upper and lower brackets are warranted for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
- Air compressors and accessories are warranted for a period of twelve (12) months for standard duty and light duty offerings, or twenty-four (24) months for Heavy Duty, X-tra or Xtreme product lines.
What is Covered
Any implied warranties are limited in duration to the coverage period of this warranty (some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts so the above limitation may not apply to you). This Warranty runs in favor of the original retail purchaser when the service part is used under normal operating conditions according to Firestone’s specifications and installed on the appropriate application. If it is determined that the service part failed as a result of a manufacturing defect, Firestone will repair or replace, at its option, any service part subject to this warranty.
What is Not Covered
- Products that have been improperly applied, improperly installed, used in racing or off road applications or used for commercial purposes.
- Products which have not been maintained and serviced according to the instructions that accompany the Products.
- Products used on suspensions or other applications built by a non-Firestone suspension designer or manufacturer.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Under-inflation and over-inflation.
- Obvious external damage (e.g. from an accident, road debris or component abrasion or interference).
- Damages deemed to have been caused by events outside of normal operating conditions, including damage to the product that can be traced to vehicle overload, mis-use, abuse, improper installation, modification, or installation on a vehicle not identified as a proper fitment in the Firestone catalog or application guide.
- Products that are used in another manufacturer’s materials. Claims for Firestone products used in air hitches, aftermarket automotive air suspension conversions, or other products not engineered and manufactured by Firestone should be made to the manufacturer of the components, kit, or system utilizing the Firestone products
Firestone reserves the right to review warranty claim requests and, in its sole discretion, may reject warranty coverage. This warranty is not transferable or assignable in any way. This warranty is terminated immediately and automatically when (a) you transfer ownership of the service part or original product to someone else; (b) it is used for purpose not intended, whether with your consent or not; or (c) the service part or original product is installed on a second vehicle, regardless of when the second installation takes place. Firestone reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
Top of Form
The warranty is null and void if the Firestone product or the original serial number or other identifying numbers have been altered, changed, counterfeited, manipulated, removed, sanded or are otherwise illegible or if Firestone is unable to identify a Firestone serial number due to counterfeiting or any other reason.
Obtaining Warranty Service
- Determine if the product is actually a Firestone product and contact Firestone via http://riderite.com/installation-support?tab=warranty-info or email to email@example.com.
- The consumer is responsible for any costs incurred in removing the product from the vehicle and the cost to return the product to the dealer or installer from which it was purchased.
- Firestone will cover the cost of shipping any replacement products or components to you.
FIRESTONE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY OBLIGATION FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, OR COMMERCIAL LOSS. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT MAY VARY FROM STATE-TO-STATE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THIS WARRANTY.